Lions' Marvin Jones catches 4 touchdown passes against the Vikings in Week 7
Detroit Lions' wide receiver Marvin Jones had 10 receptions for 93 yards and 4 touchdowns on 13 targets in a 30-42 loss to the Minnesota Vikings in Week 7.
Jones was the focal point of the Lions' passing attack in Week 7, out targeting Kenny Golladay 13-2. All of Jones' touchdown catches came in the red zone as he consistently rewarded Stafford for targeting him in key situations. Next up for Jones in Week 8 is a meeting with a weak New York Giants' secondary.
Jones now has 30 receptions for 387 yards and 5 touchdowns on the season. His 38.3 FanDuel points lead all wide receivers on the early slate and were second to only to Aaron Rodgers.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) questionable for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 15th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) ruled out for Lions second straight week November 15th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) resumes practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson still in concussion protocol November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) not practicing for Lions on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019