Colts' Jacoby Brissett keeping an eye on J.J. Watt heading into key AFC South Battle in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett told reporters that J.J. Watt presents a different level of challenge for opposing teams. Brissett said "He's been at the top of the league since he got in the league and hasn't slowed down yet. So, he's definitely a player that you have to keep your eye on and understand where he is on the field at all times."
Brissett is coming off a bye and averaging an impressive 17.9 FanDuel points per game this season. His 11.94 FanDuel point performance against the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 5 was more a result of a run-heavy game plan than poor play. In Week 7 he will face a Houston Texans' pass defense rated 12th overall by our power rankings. Our models project Brissett for 17.1 FanDuel points in Week 7.
Brissett's Week 7 projection includes 236.7 yards, 1.53 touchdowns, and .72 interceptions. He is priced at $7,300 and is the QB15 in our weekly rankings.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019