Jaguars' Geoff Swaim (concussion) exits Week 6's game against the Saints
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Geoff Swaim left Week 6's game against the New Orleans Saints early and is being evaluated for a concussion.
Swaim suffered a brutal hit in the fourth quarter of the Jaguars' Week 6 game against the Saints as he was running a route across the middle of the field.
Before leaving the game, Swaim had 1 catch for 5 yards on 2 targets.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Gardner Minshew throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Jaguars' season-finale December 30th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (illness, neck) inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette downgraded to doubtful for Jacksonville's season finale December 28th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019