Ravens' Willie Snead projected for 41.4 yards in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Willie Snead is projected by our models for 7.4 FanDuel points against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 6.
Snead had a season-high 4 receptions for 51 yards on 5 targets against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 5. Snead would receive a boost to his Week 6 value if Marquise Brown, who is a game-time decision, doesn't play. In Week 6 Snead will face a Bengals pass defense rated 30th overall by our power rankings.
Snead's Week 6 projection includes 3.3 receptions for 41.4 yards and .28 touchdowns on 5.3 targets.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020