Travis Kelce regrets shoving Chiefs offensive coordinator
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said he regretted shoving offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy on the sideline during Sunday night's Week 5 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
Kelce shoved Bieniemy in a moment of frustration early in the game, causing the two to be separated, but the tight greeted his coach with a hug shortly after. "It's something immediately I regretted and I just wanted to make it good and let him know that, 'You know what? I'm ready to rock and roll for you,'" Kelce explained. Coming off a season-low 70 receiving yards, look for Kelce to produce more in a likely Week 6 shootout against the Houston Texans (55.0-point over/under).
Kelce is the TE1 in numberFire's Week 6 fantasy rankings. He's projected for 14.4 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,500. The Texans are tied for 4th in fewest FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing tight ends this season, but they haven't faced anyone of Kelce's caliber.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020