Rams' Jared Goff "up for the challenge" ahead of Week 6's NFC West battle
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff told reporters that the Rams are "up for the challenge" presented by the San Francisco 49ers defensive line this Sunday.
Goff threw for over 500 yards in a loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 5. Goff is averaging 329.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game, unfortunately, he is also averaging 2.2 turnovers per game, which has directly contributed to the Rams' back to back losses. In Week 6, he will face a 49ers pass defense rated 3rd overall by our power rankings, and he may have to do it without Brandin Cooks, who is in the league concussion protocol.
numberFire's models project Goff for 24.8 completions, 300.7 yards, 1.99 touchdowns, .9 interceptions, and 19.8 FanDuel points against the 49ers. He is priced at $7,600 and is the QB6 in our weekly rankings.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day October 14th, 2019
- Detroit's T.J. Hockenson (concussion) active for Week 6's matchup against Green Bay October 14th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola (chest) available on Monday night October 14th, 2019
- Denver's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) limited participant on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper's (quad) Week 7 status reportedly 'in serious question' October 14th, 2019
- Jared Goff has rough day in Rams' loss to San Francisco Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp struggles in Week 6 loss October 14th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown to be "featured back" in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett projected for 4.3 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley (thigh) ruled out for Week 6's matchup against San Francisco October 12th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 5 catches, 68 yards on Sunday October 12th, 2019