Patriots' Julian Edelman (chest) questionable for Week 6's game against the Giants
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was a limited participant in practice all week with a chest injury and is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the New York Giants.
Edelman is fully expected to play his usual role on Thursday. He has been listed as questionable each of the past two weeks and produced a combined 12 receptions for 140 yards and 1 touchdown on 16 targets. He will face a Giants' pass defense rated 27th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
numberFire's models project Edelman for 5.1 receptions, 64.4 yards, .49 touchdowns, and 11.9 FanDuel points against the New York Giants. He is priced at $6,600 for the Thursday-Monday slate and $13,500 for the single-game Thursday contests.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing for Patriots October 17th, 2019
- Patriots' Michael Bennett suspended one game by team October 16th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle) returns to practice October 15th, 2019
- Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) back at Patriots practice October 15th, 2019
- New England brings back veteran tight end Ben Watson October 14th, 2019