Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) inactive for Thursday's game against the Patriots
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) is ruled out for Week 6's matchup against the New England Patriots.
Barkley will miss his third straight game with a high ankle sprain. If he can return to fully practicing soon, expect Barkley to try play in Week 7's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals.
In three games this season, Barkley has produced 311 scrimmage yards and one touchdown.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard limited again for Giants October 17th, 2019
- Evan Engram (knee) a full practice participant for Giants October 16th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley (ankle) practicing fully for Giants in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Daniel Jones throws 1 touchdown, 3 interceptions for Giants in impossible matchup October 11th, 2019
- Patriots' James White says process key to Thursday preparation October 10th, 2019
- Jon Hilliman, Elijhaa Penny expected to split Giants' backfield work Thursday October 10th, 2019