Colts' Darius Leonard clears concussion protocol
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Darius Leonard has cleared the concussion protocol.
The Colts are on bye this week, so Leonard will return Week 7 against the Houston Texans after missing the last three games. The reigning Defensive Rookie of the Year and All-Pro will provide a significant upgrade for Indianapolis' defense.
Leonard led the NFL in tackles as a rookie.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Colts' Darius Leonard clears concussion protocol October 8th, 2019
- Marlon Mack mows down 132 yards as Colts upset Chiefs October 7th, 2019
- Indianapolis' T.Y. Hilton (quad) available for Week 5's matchup against the Chiefs October 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (ankle) will play in Week 5's game against Kansas City October 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (ankle) a game-time decision in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) expected to return for Colts October 4th, 2019