Eagles' JJ Arcega-Whiteside (heel) a DNP Monday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver JJ Arcega-Whiteside (heel) was listed as a DNP on Monday's estimated injury report.
The Eagles didn't actually practice on Monday ahead of Thursday's Week 4 matchup with the Green Bay Packers, but they are required to provide an estimate of participation. DeSean Jackson (abdomen) was also a DNP. Alshon Jeffery (calf) was listed as limited. Arcega-Whiteside had 1 catch for 10 yards on 3 targets in Week 3.
JJAW has 2 receptions on 7 targets for 14 yards so far in his NFL career.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020