Rashaad Penny (hamstring) reportedly sidelined for Seahawks Week 3
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (hamstring) is not expected to play in Week 3 against the New Orleans Saints, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Penny strained his hamstring at practice on Friday. Schefter says it's not a serious issue, but the Seahawks are erring on the side of caution. Chris Carson is set up for a monster workload Sunday afternoon, with C.J. Prosise mixing in on passing downs.
Penny has totaled 80 rushing yards on 16 carries through two weeks. The Saints have given up the sixth-most rushing yards through two games at 5.6 yards per carry.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks March 24th, 2020
- Seahawks trade for Redskins cornerback Quinton Dunbar March 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Josh Gordon (suspension) intends to play in 2020 March 19th, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney reportedly seeking a deal worth "about $20 million per year" March 18th, 2020
- Bruce Irvin reunites with Seahawks March 18th, 2020