Mike Williams (knee) not practicing for Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn expressed concern about Williams' availability for Week 2 and the team added a receiver to the roster, so there's a solid chance the third-year wideout sits out against the Detroit Lions. Keenan Allen, Austin Ekeler, Travis Benjamin, and Dontrelle Inman should all soak up more targets if Williams joins Hunter Henry (knee) on the sidelines.
Williams caught 2 passes on 3 targets for 29 yards in Week 1 before exiting.
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor projected as Week 1 starter May 20th, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Pouncey (neck) cleared to play May 14th, 2020
- Chargers plan to "share the load" among three running backs May 6th, 2020
- Chargers: Joshua Kelley can play Melvin Gordon role April 30th, 2020
- Mike Williams signed with Chargers through 2021 April 30th, 2020