Broncos' Jake Butt (knee) suffers another setback
Denver Broncos tight end Jake Butt (knee) will undergo a minor knee procedure after experiencing soreness in his recently repaired left knee.
Butt tore his ACL for the third time last season, and his comeback has been put on hold following the recent setback. Butt is a could land on the PUP list or IR, leaving the Broncos thin at tight end. Jeff Heuerman and rookie Noah Fant currently sit on top of the depth chart.
Butt caught 8 passes for 85 yards on 13 targets over 3 games in 2018.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019