Rob Gronkowski open to possible comeback
Retired tight end Rob Gronkowski is open to returning to the NFL this season.
"It could be the case in six months, it could be the case in two years, it could be in three years," Gronkowski said. "But I truly don't see it in the foreseeable future." This figures to be a running storyline throughout the season, with some speculating Gronk returns to the New England Patriots at some point before the playoffs. He turned 30 in May.
Over 115 career games, Gronk reeled in 521 receptions for 7,861 yards and 79 touchdowns (0.69 touchdowns per game) on 795 targets.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 6.2 yards per pass in New England's first loss Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Patriots' James White (ankle) will play in Week 9's game against Baltimore November 3rd, 2019
- New England's N'Keal Harry inactive on Sunday night November 3rd, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' James White (toe) has minor injury November 3rd, 2019