Le'Veon Bell may 'share load' with Jets' Ty Montgomery early
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell may "share the load" with Ty Montgomery early in the season, writes ESPN's Rich Cimini.
Bell may be rusty to start the year after sitting out all of 2018, so Cimini believes the Jets will lean on "terrific backup" Montgomery early on while Bell returns to form. The 26-year-old back only averaged 3.46 yards per carry in the first three games of 2017 after holding out all of training camp.
Bell is the RB6 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to record 263.2 carries for 1,184.4 yards and 7.40 touchdowns, and catch 64.8 passes for 596.1 yards and 3.08 touchdowns.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (concussion) carted from Saints' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021
- Schefter: Saints' Tony Jones (ankle) expected to miss 3-4 weeks October 5th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021