Pete Carroll says all three running backs will play
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said all three of Bryce Brown, Christine Michael and Derrick Coleman will get carries on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.
Carroll added, "You'll find out at game time how we're going to do it." This is shaping up as a nightmare situation for fantasy owners. Scout.com's Rob Rang expects the Seahawks to use a "hot hand" approach, and Carroll also hinted that would be the plan. Brown should get the first shot to develop the "hot hand," but how the carries are divvied up after that is anyone's guess. All three make for risky plays this week.
Our metrics currently project Brown to get 15.52 touches in Week 15, with Michael seeing the ball 4.05 times. The Seahawks running game gets a mouth-watering matchup in Week 15. The Browns rank 31st in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points per play.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) did not practice Wednesday for Seahawks December 27th, 2017
- Russell Wilson throws for 2 TDs and not much else in Seahawks' win December 24th, 2017
- Mike Davis held to 8 touches in Seahawks' blowout loss to Rams December 17th, 2017