Pete Carroll says all three running backs will play
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said all three of Bryce Brown, Christine Michael and Derrick Coleman will get carries on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.
Carroll added, "You'll find out at game time how we're going to do it." This is shaping up as a nightmare situation for fantasy owners. Scout.com's Rob Rang expects the Seahawks to use a "hot hand" approach, and Carroll also hinted that would be the plan. Brown should get the first shot to develop the "hot hand," but how the carries are divvied up after that is anyone's guess. All three make for risky plays this week.
Our metrics currently project Brown to get 15.52 touches in Week 15, with Michael seeing the ball 4.05 times. The Seahawks running game gets a mouth-watering matchup in Week 15. The Browns rank 31st in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points per play.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018