Pete Carroll says all three running backs will play
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said all three of Bryce Brown, Christine Michael and Derrick Coleman will get carries on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.
Carroll added, "You'll find out at game time how we're going to do it." This is shaping up as a nightmare situation for fantasy owners. Scout.com's Rob Rang expects the Seahawks to use a "hot hand" approach, and Carroll also hinted that would be the plan. Brown should get the first shot to develop the "hot hand," but how the carries are divvied up after that is anyone's guess. All three make for risky plays this week.
Our metrics currently project Brown to get 15.52 touches in Week 15, with Michael seeing the ball 4.05 times. The Seahawks running game gets a mouth-watering matchup in Week 15. The Browns rank 31st in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points per play.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Seattle's Kam Chancellor announces his retirement from the NFL July 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018