Pete Carroll says all three running backs will play
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said all three of Bryce Brown, Christine Michael and Derrick Coleman will get carries on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.
Carroll added, "You'll find out at game time how we're going to do it." This is shaping up as a nightmare situation for fantasy owners. Scout.com's Rob Rang expects the Seahawks to use a "hot hand" approach, and Carroll also hinted that would be the plan. Brown should get the first shot to develop the "hot hand," but how the carries are divvied up after that is anyone's guess. All three make for risky plays this week.
Our metrics currently project Brown to get 15.52 touches in Week 15, with Michael seeing the ball 4.05 times. The Seahawks running game gets a mouth-watering matchup in Week 15. The Browns rank 31st in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points per play.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Ed Dickson (quad) could return Week 8 for Settle October 16th, 2018
- Russell Wilson throws 3 touchdowns as Seahawks eviscerate Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny still Seahawks' odd man out, 'opportunities to come' October 11th, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson projected to be top 10 fantasy QB in Week 6 October 10th, 2018
- Seahawks' run-heavy offense limiting Doug Baldwin's targets October 9th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson ranked among top-15 running backs for Week 6 October 9th, 2018