Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson has been suspended 6 games by the National Football League for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peterson will first be eligible to return in Week 7 against the New York Giants. The All-Pro corner turns 29 in July.
Peterson recorded 53 tackles (45 solo) with 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections last season.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals haven't talked contract May 28th, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Falcons sign linebacker Deone Bucannon to contract May 21st, 2020
- Cardinals confident about second-year receivers May 14th, 2020
- Hakeem Butler expected to rebound for Cardinals in Year 2 May 14th, 2020