Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack is "a little bit more the featured guy" in the backfield, head coach Frank Reich said.
“I mean, you saw that, when he’s healthy," Reich elaborated. "Nyheim [Hines] and Jordan [Wilkins] are still going to get their plays and take some of the load off ... but with emphasis on Marlon being the No. 1 guy.” Colts general manager added that the team believes Mack can "carry the load" and be a three-down back. After returning from injury in Week 6 last season, Mack racked up 1,068 yards and 10 touchdowns on 218 carries across 13 games, including the playoffs, with five 100-yard games in that span.
Mack finished the regular season with 908 yards and 9 touchdowns on 195 carries and 17 receptions (26 targets) for 103 yards and 1 touchdown in 12 games.
- Titans' Corey Davis a "big part of the offense" June 3rd, 2020
- Titans confident in Ryan Tannehill and passing offense June 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. has been "awesome" in offseason program June 3rd, 2020
- Browns looking to "find ways" to get Kareem Hunt the ball June 3rd, 2020
- Browns praise Baker Mayfield for offseason leadership June 3rd, 2020
- Seth DeValve released by Panthers June 3rd, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Colts' Mo Alie-Cox to play more in 2020 June 1st, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell 'fully healthy' for past 2 months May 27th, 2020
- Kemoko Turay (ankle) encouraging Colts in rehab May 27th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Colts: Nyheim Hines could catch 10 passes in a game May 18th, 2020