Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) is expected to do individual work at OTAs and be a full-go for training camp, according to head coach Jay Gruden.
It appears Guice will be fine for the start of 2019, despite suffering multiple setbacks after tearing his ACL last preseason. The 59th overall pick from last year's draft, Guice will likely compete with Adrian Peterson for the lead job in Washington's backfield.
Guice rushed 471 times for 3,074 yards (6.5 yards per carry) and 29 touchdowns and caught 32 passes for 250 yards (7.8 yards per catch) and 3 touchdowns in 35 games for the LSU Tigers.
- Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper ranked as Week 3's WR1 September 17th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark projected for 3.9 receptions in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for 6.7 targets in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 3's RB11 September 17th, 2019
- Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve September 13th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) will not play in Week 2's matchup against Dallas September 13th, 2019
- Jordan Reed may play for Washington Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Derrius Guice reportedly undergoes knee surgery, out indefinitely for Washington September 12th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson named Washington's Week 2 starter September 11th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol September 11th, 2019