Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco
The San Francisco 49ers signed wide receiver Jordan Matthews, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, to a 1-year contract.
Matthews has been hampered by lower-body injuries over the last two seasons, as they have cost the wideout 8 games and limited his effectiveness. Turning 27 in July, Matthews joins a roster without much proven pass-catching talent.
Matthews caught 20 passes (28 targets) for 300 yards and 2 touchdowns in 14 games last season.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020