Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater
Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is scheduled to meet with the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday in a final push to convince him to become their starting quarterback.
Bridgewater reportedly turned down a previous offer from the Dolphins and is leaning towards returning to the New Orleans Saints as the backup and long-term heir to Drew Brees. It appears Miami is making one last push to sway Bridgewater to come to South Beach after they failed to sign Tyrod Taylor as a stop-gap quarterback option.
Bridgewater has thrown just 23 passes in the last three seasons, amassing 118 yards and 1 touchdown in the Saints' regular-season finale in 2018.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019