Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater
Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is scheduled to meet with the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday in a final push to convince him to become their starting quarterback.
Bridgewater reportedly turned down a previous offer from the Dolphins and is leaning towards returning to the New Orleans Saints as the backup and long-term heir to Drew Brees. It appears Miami is making one last push to sway Bridgewater to come to South Beach after they failed to sign Tyrod Taylor as a stop-gap quarterback option.
Bridgewater has thrown just 23 passes in the last three seasons, amassing 118 yards and 1 touchdown in the Saints' regular-season finale in 2018.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Panthers get defensive tackle Derrick Brown signed May 11th, 2020
- Panthers waive running back Marcus Murphy May 4th, 2020
- Panthers were open to trading out of Derrick Brown pick May 4th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly make pact with Michael Schofield April 30th, 2020
- Panthers trade up, select safety Jeremy Chinn at No. 64 April 24th, 2020