Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick
The Kansas City Chiefs have an agreement in place to trade defensive lineman Dee Ford to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for a 2020 second round pick, per Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated.
Ford was franchise tagged by the Chiefs after a career-year but is now moving on to the Niners after Ford and KC couldn't agree on a long-term deal. Reports are that Ford will sign a five-year, $87.5M deal with San Fran after the trade becomes official.
Ford racked up 13 sacks and a league-high 7 forced fumbles in 16 games for the Chiefs in 2018.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed placed in NFL concussion protocol August 23rd, 2019
- Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year August 22nd, 2019
- Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals August 22nd, 2019
- Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition August 21st, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo's struggles continue for 49ers August 20th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 5 INTs in Wednesday practice August 15th, 2019
- Niners' George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day August 14th, 2019
- Dante Pettis to 'compete' for starting role in San Francisco August 13th, 2019
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) expected to start 2019 on 49ers' IR August 12th, 2019