Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick
The Kansas City Chiefs have an agreement in place to trade defensive lineman Dee Ford to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for a 2020 second round pick, per Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated.
Ford was franchise tagged by the Chiefs after a career-year but is now moving on to the Niners after Ford and KC couldn't agree on a long-term deal. Reports are that Ford will sign a five-year, $87.5M deal with San Fran after the trade becomes official.
Ford racked up 13 sacks and a league-high 7 forced fumbles in 16 games for the Chiefs in 2018.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019