Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons
The Carolina Panthers re-signed defensive back Eric Reid to a 3-year, $22 million contract.
Reid made his Panthers debut in Week 5 and became an immediate starter. "I feel comfortable here. I was excited just to get (the deal) done," the 27-year-old said. "I fit well into this defense." The 49ers originally drafted Reid in the first round of the 2013 draft.
Reid recorded 66 tackles with 1 interception and 5 pass deflections in 13 games for the Panthers last season.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019
- Julius Peppers retires after 17 seasons February 1st, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Panthers 'have some plans' for younger players in finale December 27th, 2018