Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons
The Carolina Panthers re-signed defensive back Eric Reid to a 3-year, $22 million contract.
Reid made his Panthers debut in Week 5 and became an immediate starter. "I feel comfortable here. I was excited just to get (the deal) done," the 27-year-old said. "I fit well into this defense." The 49ers originally drafted Reid in the first round of the 2013 draft.
Reid recorded 66 tackles with 1 interception and 5 pass deflections in 13 games for the Panthers last season.
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019
- Julius Peppers retires after 17 seasons February 1st, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019