Giants won't exercise Jonathan Stewart's option
New York Giants running back Jonathan Stewart is set to become a free agent for the 2019 season.
Stewart had a team option that was set to pay him $2.77 million, but the team didn't give him a spot on the roster and will let him go out into the free agent market.
In three games this season, Stewart ran the ball six times for 17 yards.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Giants won't exercise Jonathan Stewart's option February 7th, 2019
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018