Giants won't exercise Jonathan Stewart's option
New York Giants running back Jonathan Stewart is set to become a free agent for the 2019 season.
Stewart had a team option that was set to pay him $2.77 million, but the team didn't give him a spot on the roster and will let him go out into the free agent market.
In three games this season, Stewart ran the ball six times for 17 yards.
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Giants intend to identify Eli Manning's successor March 26th, 2019
- Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal March 14th, 2019
- Report: Giants committed to Eli Manning in 2019 March 14th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Antoine Bethea reportedly becoming member of Giants for 14th season March 12th, 2019