Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton
Cincinnati Bengals director of player personnel Duke Tobin said the team is "very comfortable" with quarterback Andy Dalton.
"We think he's got a number of years left. We feel like we can win with him," Tobin said. "But with any position group, we don't just throw away the whole draft board at a group just because we're satisfied with who we have. We'll evaluate them and look at them and see if there's an opportunity to add a guy at every position." If the Bengals don't go a different direction under center in 2019, Dalton will be entering his ninth season as the Bengals' starter. He has never won a playoff game in four postseason appearances.
Dalton averaged 233.3 passing yards in 11 games on a 61.9 completion percentage this season, with 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (ankle) ready for training camp July 21st, 2019
- Bears expect David Montgomery to see carries during preseason July 21st, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reports to training camp on Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert 'trending in right direction' June 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019