Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Josh Reynolds grabbed four receptions for 74 yards in Sunday's overtime win over the New Orleans Saints.
Reynolds was mostly quiet against the Saints before exploding for 66% of his receiving production in the second half. The second year receiver flashed his versatility in McVay's scheme on Sunday by rushing for 16 yards on his only attempt.
In 16 games this season, Reynolds produced 29 receptions for 402 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019
- Todd Gurley, C.J. Anderson to split carries for Rams versus Patriots February 3rd, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019