Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Josh Reynolds grabbed four receptions for 74 yards in Sunday's overtime win over the New Orleans Saints.
Reynolds was mostly quiet against the Saints before exploding for 66% of his receiving production in the second half. The second year receiver flashed his versatility in McVay's scheme on Sunday by rushing for 16 yards on his only attempt.
In 16 games this season, Reynolds produced 29 receptions for 402 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019