Kansas City's Spencer Ware (hamstring) reportedly unlikely to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff matchup against Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is not expected to play in Saturday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ware will test his hamstring out in warm-ups before the game but is currently not expected to play according to Schefter. If he cannot go, expect Damien Williams to see more touches as the Chiefs' lead back.
Our models project Williams for 13.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,100.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Chiefs release Justin Houston on Sunday March 10th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde agrees to deal with Kansas City March 9th, 2019