Kansas City's Spencer Ware (hamstring) reportedly unlikely to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff matchup against Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is not expected to play in Saturday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ware will test his hamstring out in warm-ups before the game but is currently not expected to play according to Schefter. If he cannot go, expect Damien Williams to see more touches as the Chiefs' lead back.
Our models project Williams for 13.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,100.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks January 14th, 2019
- Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory January 12th, 2019