Kansas City's Spencer Ware (hamstring) reportedly unlikely to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff matchup against Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is not expected to play in Saturday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ware will test his hamstring out in warm-ups before the game but is currently not expected to play according to Schefter. If he cannot go, expect Damien Williams to see more touches as the Chiefs' lead back.
Our models project Williams for 13.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,100.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019