Melvin Gordon (knee) likely to return for Chargers Week 16
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon (knee) "probably would have played" in Week 15 if the game was on Sunday, head coach Anthony Lynn said.
These comments suggest Gordon will be ready to roll for Saturday's matchup with the Baltimore Ravens after missing the past three games. Justin Jackson started for the Chargers last Thursday night.
Gordon was averaging 23.0 FanDuel points per game before the injury, with 153 carries for 802 yards and 9 touchdowns and 44 receptions (60 targets) for 453 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (ankle) ready for training camp July 21st, 2019
- Bears expect David Montgomery to see carries during preseason July 21st, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reports to training camp on Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) on track for Chargers' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Tyrod Taylor reportedly joins Chargers as Philip Rivers' backup March 13th, 2019
- Chargers reportedly sign longtime Panther Thomas Davis March 12th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019