Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (ankle) 'sore' but 'walking around'
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill's ankle is still "sore," but he is "walking around," coach Adam Gase said.
Tannehill hurt his ankle in the Dolphin's win over the Patriots Sunday and missed time before re-entering the game.
He is completing 67.0% of his throws and averaging 8.0 yards per play, and has thrown 18 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020