DeSean Jackson (thumb) not practicing for Buccaneers again Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson (thumb) did not practice Thursday.
It appears Jackson is headed for a second straight absence. Chris Godwin caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 101 yards and a touchdown last Sunday with Jackson sidelined. The Buccaneers face the New Orleans Saints in Week 14.
Jackson is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 40 receptions (70 targets) for 750 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston targeting 250 pounds March 25th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019