DeSean Jackson (thumb) not practicing for Buccaneers again Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson (thumb) did not practice Thursday.
It appears Jackson is headed for a second straight absence. Chris Godwin caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 101 yards and a touchdown last Sunday with Jackson sidelined. The Buccaneers face the New Orleans Saints in Week 14.
Jackson is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 40 receptions (70 targets) for 750 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston needs to be 'little bit smarter' for Buccaneers January 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers reportedly finalizing deal with Bruce Arians January 8th, 2019
- Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa Bay in 2019, GM says December 31st, 2018