New York Jets reportedly planning to start Josh McCown in Week 13
New York Jets quarterback Josh McCown is reportedly planning to start in Week 13's game against the Tennessee Titans.
McCown is preparing to start in Week 13 with the Jets treating rookie quarterback Sam Darnold's injuries with extreme caution. Stay tuned for the final decision after the team monitors Darnold's pregame workout.
If McCown starts against the Titans, our models project him for 15.0 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,000.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Texans' rookie Nico Collins could see plenty of playing time July 14th, 2021
- ESPN: Mark Ingram not a lock to make Texans' roster July 8th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021