Raiders' Jordy Nelson (knee) returns to limited practice
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.
Nelson missed one game with the injury after making an early exit in Week 10, and he's hopeful that he will return against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. His return would likely limit the volume available for Brandon LaFell.
Accounting for him playing only in a limited capacity, numberFire's models project Nelson for 1.4 receptions and 15.8 yards in Week 12.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Derek Carr throws pair of touchdowns in Week 7 loss to Tampa Bay October 26th, 2020