Raiders' Jordy Nelson (knee) returns to limited practice
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.
Nelson missed one game with the injury after making an early exit in Week 10, and he's hopeful that he will return against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. His return would likely limit the volume available for Brandon LaFell.
Accounting for him playing only in a limited capacity, numberFire's models project Nelson for 1.4 receptions and 15.8 yards in Week 12.
- Julio Jones (knee) will play Sunday's Week 4 game for Tampa Bay October 2nd, 2022
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) active for Buccaneers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) active for Chiefs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Update: Jonnu Smith (ankle) will not return in Week 4 for New England October 2nd, 2022
- Update: Javonte Williams (knee) won't return for Broncos in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Javonte Williams (knee) questionable to return in Week 4 for Denver October 2nd, 2022