Raiders' Brandon LaFell (Achilles) lands on injured reserve
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Brandon LaFell has been placed on injured reserve with a torn Achilles' tendon.
LaFell suffered the season-ending injury in Sunday's game victory over the Arizona Cardinals. He caught 2 passes (3 targets) for 29 yards and 1 touchdown before leaving. Raiders head coach Jon Gruden indicated Jordy Nelson (knee, quad) "has a chance" to return in Week 12 against the Baltimore Ravens. Martavis Bryant (knee) remains out indefinitely.
LaFell averaged 7.9 FanDuel points over six games for the Raiders this season, catching 12 passes on 16 targets for 135 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) doesn't practice for Raiders Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020