Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay is expected to see a reduced workload in Week 11 with Royce Freeman back in action.
Lindsay averaged 20 touches in the last two games with Freeman sidelined, but head coach Vance Joesph said the team would return to the "hot hand" approach versus the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. Devontae Booker will also see some snaps, complicating the backfield workload in Denver.
Our models project Lindsay for 78.4 total yards on 14.5 touches for 13.0 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019