Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson is questionable for Week 11 against the Arizona Cardinals due to a bone bruise on his knee, head coach Jon Gruden said.
Nelson suffered the injury during the Raiders' Week 10 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers. Martavis Bryant (knee) has already been ruled out, so Gruden and company called up undrafted free agent Saeed Blacknall from the practice squad.
Nelson has failed to score more than 4.0 FanDuel points six times in nine games this season and his personal-high over the past four weeks is 2.6 FanDuel points.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) doesn't practice for Raiders Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020