Kerryon Johnson (ankle) limited again at Lions practice
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (ankle) was limited again at Thursday's practice.
Johnson has gained just 59 yards on 20 carries over the past two weeks, so the Lions may be choosing to manage the rookie's reps before Sunday's matchup with the Chicago Bears. There isn't any concern about his Week 10 status.
Johnson is the RB26 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice Monday for Lions November 19th, 2018
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) not expected to play on Thanksgiving November 19th, 2018
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson week-to-week with a sprained knee, per report November 19th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) inactive for Detroit in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Detroit's Kenny Golladay projected for 9.2 targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018