Kerryon Johnson (ankle) limited again at Lions practice
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (ankle) was limited again at Thursday's practice.
Johnson has gained just 59 yards on 20 carries over the past two weeks, so the Lions may be choosing to manage the rookie's reps before Sunday's matchup with the Chicago Bears. There isn't any concern about his Week 10 status.
Johnson is the RB26 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay (chest) inactive for Detroit in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) questionable for Detroit in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) returns to Lions practice December 27th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) sitting out Lions practice Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount (calf) active for Detroit in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) active for Detroit in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018