Kerryon Johnson (ankle) limited again at Lions practice
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (ankle) was limited again at Thursday's practice.
Johnson has gained just 59 yards on 20 carries over the past two weeks, so the Lions may be choosing to manage the rookie's reps before Sunday's matchup with the Chicago Bears. There isn't any concern about his Week 10 status.
Johnson is the RB26 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Lions re-sign Zach Zenner for a season March 12th, 2019
- Lions reportedly add Jesse James March 11th, 2019
- Lions reportedly agree to five-year deal with Trey Flowers March 11th, 2019