Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9 passes for 104 yards in Monday night's win over the New York Giants.
Jones was targeted early and often as his 12 targets not only led the Falcons but was double his closest teammate, Calvin Ridley with 6. He broke 100- yards receiving for the fourth time this year but also lost a fumble as the Falcons were nearing the red zone. Atlanta and Jones will head to their bye in Week 8.
Jones finished as a top-20 fantasy wideout in Week 7 with 12.9 FanDuel points.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018