Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9 passes for 104 yards in Monday night's win over the New York Giants.
Jones was targeted early and often as his 12 targets not only led the Falcons but was double his closest teammate, Calvin Ridley with 6. He broke 100- yards receiving for the fourth time this year but also lost a fumble as the Falcons were nearing the red zone. Atlanta and Jones will head to their bye in Week 8.
Jones finished as a top-20 fantasy wideout in Week 7 with 12.9 FanDuel points.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018