Gerald McCoy (calf) officially out for Buccaneers against Browns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive lineman Gerald McCoy (calf) is inactive Week 7 versus the Cleveland Browns.
McCoy missed practice all week and may be facing a multi-game absence. His absence means a boost for Nick Chubb and Baker Mayfield's respective Week 7 outlooks.
The Buccaneers D/ST is 15th in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings. McCoy has 10 tackles (5 solo) and 2 sacks in five games.
- Matt Nagy: 'Andy Dalton is our starter' for Chicago's Week 1 regular season matchup June 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020