Paul Richardson (knee/shoulder) reportedly a game-time decision for Washington in Week 6
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson's status for Sunday's Week 6 game against the Carolina Panthers will come down to the wire.
Richardson is one of four Redskins pass-catchers to have their playing status in doubt this week, and that desperation could lead to the team pushing him to play.
Should he suit up, our models project Richardson for 1.6 catches, 21.9 yards, 0.1 touchdowns, and 3.8 FanDuel points.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) will undergo season-ending surgery November 19th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) not listed on Seattle's Week 11 injury report November 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Gerald Everett (groin) available for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- DK Metcalf (foot) upgraded to full at Seahawks practice November 19th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) does not practice for Seattle Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) DNP on Wednesday November 17th, 2021