Adam Thielen tops 100 yards again in Vikings' victory
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 116 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-21, Week 5 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Thielen is just the third player in league history to record 100 receiving yards in each of his team's first five games. There's no reason to think things will slow down in Week 6 versus the Arizona Cardinals.
Thielen scored 21.1 FanDuel points in Week 5. He has 47 catches (66 targets) for 589 yards and 3 touchdowns on the year.
- Update: Tre'Quan Smith (foot) does not practice on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) sits out Washington's practice on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice for Detroit on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith (foot) limited on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) trending toward sitting out Thanksgiving for Bears November 20th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (foot, ankle) placed on Tampa Bay's injured reserve November 20th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs snags 13 catches for 146 yards, 1 touchdown in Vikings' loss November 19th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook is 'full-go' for Vikings moving forward November 15th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs (ribs) practices, says he will return for Vikings Sunday November 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws touchdown pass in Vikings' win on Sunday November 5th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs (ribs) officially out for Vikings versus Lions, Laquon Treadwell to start November 4th, 2018