Adam Thielen tops 100 yards again in Vikings' victory
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 116 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-21, Week 5 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Thielen is just the third player in league history to record 100 receiving yards in each of his team's first five games. There's no reason to think things will slow down in Week 6 versus the Arizona Cardinals.
Thielen scored 21.1 FanDuel points in Week 5. He has 47 catches (66 targets) for 589 yards and 3 touchdowns on the year.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins projected to throw for 270 yards for Minnesota on Sunday December 29th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) questionable for Minnesota in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) not practicing again Thursday for Vikings December 27th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a pair of touchdowns to lead Minnesota past Miami December 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 2 catches in Vikings' victory December 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook totals 163 yards and 2 touchdowns in win December 16th, 2018