Rodney Bullock returning to Providence next season
Providence Friars junior forward Rodney Bullock has withdrawn his name from consideration for the 2017 NBA Draft and will return to school in the fall, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Bullock tested the draft waters but after not being invited to the NBA Draft Combine has decided to return to school to build upon an impressive 2016-17 season where he led the Friars in scoring.
Bullock averaged 15.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 1.2 steals per game while shooting 43.6 percent from the field.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Jalen Brunson’s 31 points leads Villanova past Providence in overtime for Big East championship March 11th, 2018
- Rodney Bullock returning to Providence next season May 1st, 2017
- Providence's Rodney Bullock gauging NBA interest by entering draft March 30th, 2017
- Kyron Cartwright goes off as Providence knocks off Georgetown January 17th, 2017
- Kyron Cartwright will be a game-time decision for Providence January 10th, 2017