O.G. Anunoby is leaving Indiana for the NBA
Indiana Hoosiers sophomore forward O.G. Anunoby is expected to enter the 2017 NBA Draft and hire an agent, ending his college career, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Anunoby is currently recovering from knee surgery and would not likely be ready by the time training camps start in the fall. He won't be able to participate in the pre-draft workouts, either, but he has built a strong resume as an elite defensive wing in his two seasons with the Hoosiers. Anunoby is projected to be a mid-to-late first round pick.
Anunoby averaged 11.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.3 steals, and 1.3 blocks per game in his sophomore season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November June 13th, 2017
- Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season May 16th, 2017
- James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA May 7th, 2017
- Thomas Bryant to stay in draft, ending his career at Indiana April 30th, 2017
- Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft April 11th, 2017
- Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 11th, 2017