Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson will play Thursday night against the Rockets.
Klay was listed as questionable after being temporarily removed from Game 4 with a knee injury, but he'll be in the starting five for Golden State once again as they look to take a 3-2 lead in the series.
We project Klay to finish with 33.5 FanDuel points in 38.4 minutes.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019