Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson will play Thursday night against the Rockets.
Klay was listed as questionable after being temporarily removed from Game 4 with a knee injury, but he'll be in the starting five for Golden State once again as they look to take a 3-2 lead in the series.
We project Klay to finish with 33.5 FanDuel points in 38.4 minutes.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018