Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry was voted to the 2017-18 All-NBA Third Team.
Curry led the five players with 164 total points and a pair of First Team votes. He was two points away from overtaking DeMar DeRozan for the final spot on the Second Team. For Steph, it's his fifth All-NBA selection in five years, which have included two First Team and two Second Team selections.
Limited to 51 games by injury, Curry averaged 26.4 points, 6.1 assists, 5.1 rebounds and 1.6 steals per game. He ended the regular season with a 12.8 nERD, placing him 10th in our player power rankings.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018