Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry was voted to the 2017-18 All-NBA Third Team.
Curry led the five players with 164 total points and a pair of First Team votes. He was two points away from overtaking DeMar DeRozan for the final spot on the Second Team. For Steph, it's his fifth All-NBA selection in five years, which have included two First Team and two Second Team selections.
Limited to 51 games by injury, Curry averaged 26.4 points, 6.1 assists, 5.1 rebounds and 1.6 steals per game. He ended the regular season with a 12.8 nERD, placing him 10th in our player power rankings.
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova not starting on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) officially active on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Iman Shumpert coming off Houston's bench on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (rest) returns to the starting lineup on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Jakob Poeltl playing with San Antonio's second unit on Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Spurs starting Rudy Gay in Friday's matchup against Houston March 22nd, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut (rest) ruled out for Saturday's game against Dallas March 22nd, 2019
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (rest) will not play on Saturday March 22nd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019