Klay Thompson (thumb) will sit again for Warriors on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson (right thumb) will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday.
This will be Thompson's seventh straight game on the sidelines but he continues to progress in his rehab and there is some belief that the All-Star guard will be able to return on Sunday against the Sacramento Kings. Nick Young is expected to continue to start for the Warriors in the meantime.
Klay is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 19.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 3.1 3-pointers per contest.
- Tristan Thompson (foot) ruled out for Cavaliers Friday January 18th, 2019
- Suns' Mikal Bridges posts 15 points, 5 rebounds, 4 dimes in loss January 18th, 2019
- Josh Hart double-doubles, Lakers thwart Thunder in overtime January 18th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry comes close to triple-double in Toronto victory January 18th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam double-doubles with 5 dimes, sinks game-winner for Toronto January 18th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma scores 32 with 8 boards, 7 triples as Lakers beat Thunder January 18th, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) expected to play on Friday January 16th, 2019
- Klay Thompson turns in 31 points with 5 treys as Warriors demolish Nuggets January 16th, 2019
- Kerr: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) "on track" to play Friday for Warriors January 15th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala accumulates 6 points, 7 boards, 6 dimes, 3 steals for Warriors January 14th, 2019
- Stephen Curry sizzles for season-high 48 points, 11 triples in Warriors' win January 14th, 2019
- Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday for Golden State January 11th, 2019