Klay Thompson (thumb) will sit again for Warriors on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson (right thumb) will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday.
This will be Thompson's seventh straight game on the sidelines but he continues to progress in his rehab and there is some belief that the All-Star guard will be able to return on Sunday against the Sacramento Kings. Nick Young is expected to continue to start for the Warriors in the meantime.
Klay is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 19.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 3.1 3-pointers per contest.
- Nets' Caris LeVert continues to impress with 19 point peformance on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Celtics' Aron Baynes (hamstring) will not return on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Minnesota's Josh Okogie starting on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Ben Simmons (back) will not return for Philadelphia on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Knicks' Kevin Knox (leg) will not return on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) available on Saturday for Phoenix October 20th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 in Warriors' win on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) out on Friday for Warriors October 19th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Warriors' Damian Jones will remain starter, Steve Kerr says October 17th, 2018
- Stephen Curry's 32 points lead Warriors over Thunder in opener October 17th, 2018
- Damian Jones will start for the Warriors on Opening Night October 16th, 2018