Klay Thompson (thumb) will sit again for Warriors on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson (right thumb) will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday.
This will be Thompson's seventh straight game on the sidelines but he continues to progress in his rehab and there is some belief that the All-Star guard will be able to return on Sunday against the Sacramento Kings. Nick Young is expected to continue to start for the Warriors in the meantime.
Klay is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 19.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 3.1 3-pointers per contest.
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 6 by Golden State May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018