Klay Thompson (thumb) will sit again for Warriors on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson (right thumb) will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday.
This will be Thompson's seventh straight game on the sidelines but he continues to progress in his rehab and there is some belief that the All-Star guard will be able to return on Sunday against the Sacramento Kings. Nick Young is expected to continue to start for the Warriors in the meantime.
Klay is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 19.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 3.1 3-pointers per contest.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018