Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo sprained his ankle and won't return on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Antetokounmpo exited late in the second quarter but was able to walk to the locker room under his own power, so hopefully it's not a major injury. Jabari Parker started the second half for Milwaukee.
Giannis turned in 12 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, and 4 turnovers in 17 minutes on Wednesday, totaling 25.4 FanDuel points.
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Bucks' Sterling Brown scores 11 points with 7 assists Sunday in Game 1 April 15th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads Bucks to comfortable Game 1 win Sunday April 15th, 2019