Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo sprained his ankle and won't return on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Antetokounmpo exited late in the second quarter but was able to walk to the locker room under his own power, so hopefully it's not a major injury. Jabari Parker started the second half for Milwaukee.
Giannis turned in 12 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, and 4 turnovers in 17 minutes on Wednesday, totaling 25.4 FanDuel points.
- Darren Collison bounces back for Pacers in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young scores 12 points with 16 rebounds as Pacers fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan's 35 points not enough for Raptors in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- John Wall scores 27 points, hands out 14 assists in Wizards' series-tying win April 23rd, 2018
- LeBron James posts 32 points, 13 rebounds, 7 assists as Cavaliers even things up with Pacers April 23rd, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Game 4 April 22nd, 2018
- Bucks even up series against Boston behind 27 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo April 22nd, 2018
- Tucker Barnhart out of the Reds' lineup against the Cardinals April 22nd, 2018
- John Henson (back) doubtful for Bucks' Game 4 on Sunday April 21st, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018