Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo sprained his ankle and won't return on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Antetokounmpo exited late in the second quarter but was able to walk to the locker room under his own power, so hopefully it's not a major injury. Jabari Parker started the second half for Milwaukee.
Giannis turned in 12 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, and 4 turnovers in 17 minutes on Wednesday, totaling 25.4 FanDuel points.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018