Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo sprained his ankle and won't return on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Antetokounmpo exited late in the second quarter but was able to walk to the locker room under his own power, so hopefully it's not a major injury. Jabari Parker started the second half for Milwaukee.
Giannis turned in 12 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, and 4 turnovers in 17 minutes on Wednesday, totaling 25.4 FanDuel points.
- New Orleans' Nikola Mirotic (ankle) doubtful to play on Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Timberwolves starting Dario Saric against Phoenix on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Memphis starting Shelvin Mack for injured Kyle Anderson on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Phoenix's Devin Booker (hamstring) available to play on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- JaVale McGee (illness) starting on Saturday for Los Angeles December 15th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting on Saturday for Detroit December 15th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 44, flirts with triple-double win Bucks' win on Friday December 15th, 2018
- Tony Snell starting for Milwaukee on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Bucks starting Pat Connaughton on Friday against Cleveland December 14th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (finger) will not play on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) out on Friday for Milwaukee December 14th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova heads back to Bucks' bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018