Thunder's Russell Westbrook racks up 27 points, 8 boards and 7 assists in loss to Celtics
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook put up 27 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, and 1 steal in 37 minutes against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
Oklahoma City seemed to have this one in the bag, but Marcus Morris hit a three with 1.2 seconds left for a stunning 100-99 win for the Celtics. Westbrook piled up the numbers as usual, but the loss broke a six-game winning streak for the Thunder. They get the Miami Heat next up on Friday.
Westbrook had 45.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday, falling short of his season average (53.7).
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) expected to miss 4-6 weeks January 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) officially starting in Sunday's matchup against the Clippers January 20th, 2019
- San Antonio's Pau Gasol playing off the bench on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Clippers starting Patrick Beverley for injured Danilo Gallinari in Sunday's game against the Spurs January 20th, 2019
- Marcin Gortat playing with the Clippers' second unit on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Clippers starting Montrezl Harrell at center on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Paul George goes for 27 points, 7 boards, 8 dimes, 5 treys in Thunder loss January 18th, 2019
- Jerami Grant has 21 points with 3 steals, 2 swats in Thunder loss January 16th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder scores 21, Thunder lose in Atlanta January 16th, 2019
- Paul George scores 24 with 8 steals in ugly Thunder loss January 16th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook scores 31 with 11 assists and 5 steals, Thunder thwarted by Hawks January 16th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder scores all 19 in second half of Thunder win January 13th, 2019