Thunder's Russell Westbrook racks up 27 points, 8 boards and 7 assists in loss to Celtics
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook put up 27 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, and 1 steal in 37 minutes against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
Oklahoma City seemed to have this one in the bag, but Marcus Morris hit a three with 1.2 seconds left for a stunning 100-99 win for the Celtics. Westbrook piled up the numbers as usual, but the loss broke a six-game winning streak for the Thunder. They get the Miami Heat next up on Friday.
Westbrook had 45.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday, falling short of his season average (53.7).
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Nuggets sign Monte Morris to 3-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018