Rockets' Clint Capela (illness) upgraded to probable on Wednesday
According to the Houston Chronicle's Jonathan Feigen, Houston Rockets center Clint Capela has been upgraded to probable for Wednesday's matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers.
The center was considered questionable heading into today, but it appears that he's feeling better as the Rockets head into Los Angeles. With Brandan Wright (knee) out, he'll be backed up by Nene with Tarik Black seeing limited minutes if he gets on the floor at all.
Averaging 35.3 FanDuel points, Capela's projected for 33.5 FD points at a cost of $7,700 on Wednesday's slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021