Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge
In Friday's Rising Stars Challenge, Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown scored a game-high 35 points with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 24 minutes.
Brown's 35 points wouldn't be enough for the victory, as Team USA fell to Team World 155-124. For the Celtics this season, he's averaging 14.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.0 steal in 31.6 minutes a game. Boston will face the Detroit Pistons on Friday following the break.
Brown is averaging 24.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Emeka Okafor will come off the Pelicans' bench on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) to be a game-time decision on Sunday March 24th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) back in the Grizzlies' lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will join the Pelicans' starting lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Deyonta Davis will return to a reserve role for Memphis versus the Lakers March 24th, 2018
- Darius Miller makes a surprise start on Saturday for New Orleans March 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving undergoes procedure on knee, will miss three-to-six weeks March 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) to undergo 'minimally invasive' procedure on Saturday March 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (concussion) targeting Sunday return for Celtics March 22nd, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier collects 14 points, 6 boards and 6 assists on Tuesday March 21st, 2018
- Greg Monroe scores 17 off the bench as Boston edges out OKC March 21st, 2018
- Jayson Tatum drops a double-double Tuesday in Boston March 21st, 2018