Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge
In Friday's Rising Stars Challenge, Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown scored a game-high 35 points with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 24 minutes.
Brown's 35 points wouldn't be enough for the victory, as Team USA fell to Team World 155-124. For the Celtics this season, he's averaging 14.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.0 steal in 31.6 minutes a game. Boston will face the Detroit Pistons on Friday following the break.
Brown is averaging 24.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018