Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge
In Friday's Rising Stars Challenge, Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown scored a game-high 35 points with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 24 minutes.
Brown's 35 points wouldn't be enough for the victory, as Team USA fell to Team World 155-124. For the Celtics this season, he's averaging 14.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.0 steal in 31.6 minutes a game. Boston will face the Detroit Pistons on Friday following the break.
Brown is averaging 24.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Austin Rivers expected to sign with Memphis December 18th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday for Pelicans December 18th, 2018
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable Wednesday for Raptors December 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (back) probable for Toronto versus Pacers December 18th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam (back) probable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Julius Randle (ankle) upgraded to doubtful for Lakers Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Al Horford (knee) to sit again for Celtics Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Marcus Smart sets season-highs with 21 points, 8 boards in Boston loss December 16th, 2018
- Boston's Aron Baynes will play without a minutes restriction on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Al Horford (left knee) ruled out Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (illness) active on Friday for Boston December 14th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward (illness) to return for Celtics Friday December 13th, 2018