Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge
In Friday's Rising Stars Challenge, Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown scored a game-high 35 points with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 24 minutes.
Brown's 35 points wouldn't be enough for the victory, as Team USA fell to Team World 155-124. For the Celtics this season, he's averaging 14.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.0 steal in 31.6 minutes a game. Boston will face the Detroit Pistons on Friday following the break.
Brown is averaging 24.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018