Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Corey Brewer tallied six points in a 119-111 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night.
Brewer got 13.4 minutes off run and turned that into 3-of-6 from the field. In terms of peripherals, he added two rebounds, one assist and a steal. For the third time in four games, he scored at least six points with two rebounds and an assist in the same game.
At the minimum of $3,500, Brewer produced 12.9 FanDuel points. He's averaging just 9 FD points on the year.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018