Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Corey Brewer tallied six points in a 119-111 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night.
Brewer got 13.4 minutes off run and turned that into 3-of-6 from the field. In terms of peripherals, he added two rebounds, one assist and a steal. For the third time in four games, he scored at least six points with two rebounds and an assist in the same game.
At the minimum of $3,500, Brewer produced 12.9 FanDuel points. He's averaging just 9 FD points on the year.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) a late scratch Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Update: Cavs' Channing Frye getting the start over Larry Nance Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova heads back to Bucks' bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. replaces Tristan Thompson in Cavaliers' starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley (hamstring) will play Wednesday for Memphis December 12th, 2018
- Jon Leuer will return to a reserve role for Detroit Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback December 6th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 21 points, 15 rebounds, 17 assists for Thunder December 6th, 2018
- Alex Abrines will come off the Thunder bench on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Terrance Ferguson replaces Alex Abrines in Thunder lineup Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (knee) sidelined for at least six more weeks November 30th, 2018
- Jerami Grant scores 21 with 5 rebounds, 4 blocks for Thunder November 29th, 2018