Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Corey Brewer tallied six points in a 119-111 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night.
Brewer got 13.4 minutes off run and turned that into 3-of-6 from the field. In terms of peripherals, he added two rebounds, one assist and a steal. For the third time in four games, he scored at least six points with two rebounds and an assist in the same game.
At the minimum of $3,500, Brewer produced 12.9 FanDuel points. He's averaging just 9 FD points on the year.
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- OKC's Nick Collison retires after 15 NBA seasons May 10th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George undergoes knee surgery, out six-to-eight weeks May 10th, 2018
- Paul George catches fire, scores 34 in Thunder's Game 5 win April 26th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook scores 45 in Thunder's come-from-behind win April 26th, 2018
- Paul George scores 32 points as Thunder get crushed in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook shut down by Jazz in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018