Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Corey Brewer tallied six points in a 119-111 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night.
Brewer got 13.4 minutes off run and turned that into 3-of-6 from the field. In terms of peripherals, he added two rebounds, one assist and a steal. For the third time in four games, he scored at least six points with two rebounds and an assist in the same game.
At the minimum of $3,500, Brewer produced 12.9 FanDuel points. He's averaging just 9 FD points on the year.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Paul George's 5 three-pointers not enough Tuesday as Thunder fall in Boston March 21st, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook racks up 27 points, 8 boards and 7 assists in loss to Celtics March 21st, 2018
- Corey Brewer cools off Tuesday as Thunder fall to Celtics March 21st, 2018
- Paul George (pelvic strain) will play Friday as Thunder host Clippers March 16th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George (groin) will be a game-time decision on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Steven Adams (hip) is available to play for the Thunder on Friday March 16th, 2018